Online Teacher Workshops
July Workshop – 20th July at 3pm BST (convert time here)
Title: Turn Talk
Why join our workshops?
- 15 minute bitesize sessions on Zoom to fit around your timetable
- Opportunity to upskill and develop your teaching practice
- Workshops are aligned to the Cambridge Teaching Standards and Teach2030 courses
- We send post-event materials to help you continue your learning
- We record the sessions and upload to our YouTube channel so you can watch them again
- Our workshops are hosted by our education experts who have decades of teaching experience between them
- Learn alongside other members of the Teach2030 global community
Highlights from our previous workshops
Below are some short highlights from our previous workshops to give you a flavour of what to expect in our 15-minute sessions. Also, if you click on the yellow button below that will take you to our workshop archive page where you will find full recordings and additional activities from our previous workshops.
Our workshop hosts
Over twenty years teaching ensures Eleanor has a true understanding of challenges faced by teachers, and what good classroom practice looks like in any setting worldwide. Her desire to support teachers in low-income countries means she has spent considerable time in schools, observing and discussing with teachers their classroom practice and how CPD materials could help.
Alexandra is an education, teaching and learning specialist, who is passionate about the English language. She supports content by course writing, editing, and proof-reading. She also focuses on communication with our learners, by designing blogs and social media.