Online Teacher Workshops
Wednesday 25th Jnauary at 3pm GMT
(convert time here)
Title: Topic Using SMART learning objectives in class
Click the link below to join the Workshop on Wednesday 25th January at 3pm. There is no need to sign up.
The workshop will be co-hosted by our Tanzania Teach2030 Ambassador,
Why join our workshops?
- 15 minute bitesize sessions on Zoom to fit around your timetable
- Opportunity to upskill and develop your teaching practice
- Workshops are aligned to the Cambridge Teaching Standards and Teach2030 courses
- We send post-event materials to help you continue your learning
- We record the sessions and upload to our YouTube channel so you can watch them again
- Our workshops are hosted by our education experts who have decades of teaching experience between them
- Learn alongside other members of the Teach2030 global community
Highlights from our previous workshops
Below are some short highlights from our previous workshops to give you a flavour of what to expect in our 15-minute sessions. Also, if you click on the yellow button below that will take you to our workshop archive page where you will find full recordings and additional activities from our previous workshops.
Our workshop host
Alexandra is an education, teaching and learning specialist, who is passionate about the English language. She supports content by course writing, editing, and proof-reading. She also focuses on communication with our learners, by designing blogs and social media.