By the end of this course you will have the knowledge and skills you need to support your fellow teachers with the Teach2030 programme.
- To identify the benefits of working with a learning partner
- To examine the structure of a Teach2030 course
- To identify the key responsibilities required for the Teach2030 coach role
- To discuss how to support the head teacher with timetabling CPD and ensuring sessions take place when planned
- To plan how to guide teachers through the courses, and how to keep them informed and motivated
- To design process for regular meetings with the head teacher to discuss Teach2030 progress and any challenges
0% Complete 0/3 Steps