How will Teach2030 help you upskill?
Teach2030 is an online platform where you can upskill your teaching practice and digital skills.
Develop your classroom practice with Teach2030.
- Bitesize, low data teacher courses aligned to the Cambridge Teaching Standards.
- Live, interactive, monthly workshops and Q&As with our education experts.
- Weekly teaching tips and email newsletters.
- A video library filled with teaching resources on our YouTube channel.
- A digital learner course to help you use your smartphone better.
- A global community on social media!
Role of a Teacher
Focused on you taking a fresh look at teaching, you’ll make a difference to your students by developing your teaching philosophy.
Effective classrooms require applying growth mindset to teaching and knowing how to differentiate.
How children learn and how to help them learn is crucial. Create a learning culture and use questions to get results.
Do you use effective formative assessment strategies to improve outcomes? Understand how to put assessment theory into practice.
Why does an engaging curriculum matter? Plan effectively and teach well by bringing lessons to life with active learning strategies.
Responding to the needs of all our learners is key. Grasp how to use feedback effectively to help all learners progress.
How do you build relationships to create a positive environment for your learners? Hear about the benefits of peer learning.
Parents and Commnunity
Understand how to connect and engage with parents to ensure progress. Forge relationships within your community.