Become a Teach2030 Ambassador
Why become an Ambassador?
- Help other teachers to develop their skills
- Improve education in your community
- Increase your own career prospects
How do I become an Ambassador?
- Finish 2 Teach2030 courses with 80% pass rate
- Complete the application form below
- Pass an Ambassador welcome course
What would I do as an Ambassador?
- Build relationships in your teaching community
- Show a passion for learning and education
- Share Teach2030 with teachers and others working in education
Who are we looking for?
- Self-motivated existing and former teachers
- Confident using Facebook and WhatsApp
- Accessible (smartphone and data)
- Currently located in a Commonwealth country
- Strongly connected to local communities
- Passionate about learning and improving education
What do you get in return?
- Welcome pack and certificate
- Dedicated Ambassador webpage
- Opportunity to be ‘Ambassador of the Month’
- Monthly global village digital workshops
- Exclusive Facebook group to connect
- Opportunity to learn with teachers across the globe
Ambassador Application Form
Our Ambassador programme is currently closed to new applications but you can still register your interest to become a Teach2030 Ambassador and we’ll contact you when we reopen the application process.
You have already completed this form and we will be in touch