Become a Teach2030 Ambassador
Why become an Ambassador?
- Help other teachers to develop their skills
- Improve education in your community
- Increase your own career prospects
How do I become an Ambassador?
- Finish 2 Teach2030 courses with 80% pass rate
- Complete the application form below
- Pass an Ambassador welcome course
What would I do as an Ambassador?
- Build relationships in your teaching community
- Show a passion for learning and education
- Share Teach2030 with teachers and others working in education
Who are we looking for?
- Self-motivated existing and former teachers
- Confident using Facebook and WhatsApp
- Accessible (smartphone and data)
- Currently located in a Commonwealth country
- Strongly connected to local communities
- Passionate about learning and improving education
What do you get in return?
- Welcome pack and certificate
- Dedicated Ambassador webpage
- Opportunity to be ‘Ambassador of the Month’
- Monthly global village digital workshops
- Exclusive Facebook group to connect
- Opportunity to learn with teachers across the globe
Ambassador Application Form
If this sounds like you, and you’re excited about sharing Teach2030 courses with fellow teachers, register you interest below. Programme is launching later this summer.
Please login before submitting this application form. The form will appear on this page once you've logged in.