Whether you are new to teaching, or are an experienced classroom practitioner, Growth Mindsets for Teachers and Learners will provide you with opportunities to reflect on your approach and language you use when teaching, and achieve even higher learning outcomes from your students.
- Explore the term ‘growth mindset’ and how it supports life-long learning
- Reflect on your teaching and use of feedback
- Practise how to give effective and meaningful feedback and praise
- Plan for teaching and learning in ways that help to build a growth mindset in your learners
- Build an action plan to ensure planning for a growth mindset